back to top
HomeINVESTMENTTime To Buy This ₹230 Railway Share; Big Order From Rail Ministry;...

Time To Buy This ₹230 Railway Share; Big Order From Rail Ministry; 200% Return

railway
Hot Stocks Alert Join

Railway Stock to Buy: Oriental Rail Infrastructure Ltd, a company manufacturing and supplying various products to Indian Railways, has received a big order for supplying wagons from the Railway Ministry. Due to this order, movement was seen in the stock of Oriental Rail Infra. 

The stock had a positive start on Wednesday (13 March). However, it slipped under the pressure of profit booking. 

This multibagger stock has given 200 percent returns to investors in the last 6 months alone.

Oriental Rail Infra: What Is The Order?

Oriental Rail Infra told the stock market that it has received an order to supply an additional 91 wagons from Indian Railways.

The order has increased from 2,964 to 3055 BOXNHL (Bogie Open Wagon Fitted) wagons. The price of the contract grew to the amount of Rs 1249 crore.

The company will supply till 31 August 2024. According to this contract, 

90% will be received after the inspection certificate from RDSO while the remaining 10% will be released after testing the product.

Oriental Rail Infra: Stock Becomes Multibagger

Railway stock Oriental Rail Infra has been a multi-bagger for investors. 

In the last 6 months alone, this stock has given 200 percent return to investors. In the last year, the share price has increased by more than 400%.

This stock has jumped 54 percent in 3 months. The 52-week highest price in the share is 302.40 and its low is 33.50.

The market value that the business had on BSE was higher than 1,374 crores. On Wednesday, trading in Oriental Rail Infra shares started at Rs 254.90. 

The share closed at Rs 242.80 on March 12, 2024.

About Oriental Rail Infrastructure

Oriental Rail Infrastructure Limited is an open-listed public company, which was established on March 8, 1991.

The business can be classified as a public-limited corporation and is located in Thane, Maharashtra. The authorized share capital is INR 10.00 cr. The total capital paid up is 5.39 cr.

The company manufactures many types of accessories for railway coaches, Seats and berths for company rail coaches, shuttering plates, etc.

The company occupies 50% of the market of seats and berths in railway coaches. The company’s subsidiary manufactures goods train coaches for Indian Railways.

Fundamental Analysis of Oriental Rail Infrastructure

Market Cap₹ 1,244 Cr.
Current Price₹ 231
52-wk High₹ 302 
52-wk Low₹ 33.5
Stock P/E70.5
Book Value₹ 22.4
Dividend0.00 %
ROCE5.93 %
ROE3.00 %
Face Value₹ 1.00
P/B Value10.3
OPM10.2 %
EPS₹ 3.27
Debt₹ 309 Cr.
Debt to Equity2.56

Oriental Rail Infrastructure Share Price Target 2024 To 2030

Year1st Target2nd Target
2024₹255₹276
2025₹300₹322
2026₹354₹376
2027₹400₹421
2028₹435₹476
2029₹500₹543
2030₹550₹576
Hot Stocks Alert Join

Oriental Rail Infrastructure Shareholding Pattern

Promoters Holding
Dec 202257.85%
Mar 202357.85%
June 202357.85%
Sept 202357.85%
Dec 202357.85%
Public Holding
Dec 202242.15%
Mar 202342.14%
June 202342.15%
Sept 202342.15%
Dec 202342.14%
FII Holding
Dec 20220.00%
Mar 20230.00%
June 20230.00%
Sept 20230.00%
Dec 20230.02%
Hot Stocks Alert Join

Oriental Rail Infrastructure Share: Last 5 Years’ Financial Condition

To gain a better understanding of how the market is performing, let’s look at the outlook of this share in the previous years. 

However, investors should be aware of the risks and the market conditions before making any investment decision.

Last 5 Years’ Sales:

2019₹ 139Cr
2020₹ 267Cr
2021₹ 220 Cr
2022₹ 172 Cr
2023₹ 475 Cr

Last 5 Years’ Net Profit:

2019₹ 12 Cr
2020₹ 24 Cr
2021₹ 15 Cr
2022₹ 16 Cr
2023₹ 18 Cr

Last 5 Years’ Debt-To-Equity Ratio:

20193.03
20202.47
20211.76
20221.64
20232.66
Hot Stocks Alert Join

Last 10 Years’ Profit Growth:

10 Years:
5 Years:-23%
3 Years:-49%
Current Year:14%

Last 10 years’ Return on Equity (ROE):

10 Years:
5 Years:18%
3 Years:12%
Last Year:3%

Sales Growth Over 10 Years:

10 Years:
5 Years:20%
3 Years:7%
Current Year:86%

Conclusion

This article is a complete guide about Oriental Rail Infrastructure Ltd Share.

These information and forecasts are based on our analysis, research, company fundamentals and history, experiences, and various technical analyses. 

Also, We have talked in detail about the share’s future prospects and growth potential.

Hopefully, these informations will help you in your further investment. 

If you are new to our website and want to get all the latest updates related to the stock market, join us on Telegram Group.

If you have any further queries, please comment below. We will be happy to answer all your questions. 

If you like this information, share the article with as many people as possible.

BEST FOR YOU

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here