back to top
HomeSHARE MARKET₹433 Share Will Soon Reach Rs 500 Level; Brokerage House Is Giving...

₹433 Share Will Soon Reach Rs 500 Level; Brokerage House Is Giving Buy Rating

ITC Ltd (NSE: ITC): Shares of large-cap FMCG stock ITC Ltd are in the news these days. In Friday’s trading session, shares of ITC Ltd closed at Rs 433.50 with a gain of 1.77 percent.

In the last year, ITC Ltd shares have declined by about 8.49%, while the BSE FMCG index has registered a gain of 8.66%. ITC Ltd’s net profit for FY 2024 stood at Rs 20,421 crore. 

The resistance level in ITC Ltd shares has been in the range of Rs 410-440 since the beginning of 2024. It’s still near its 52-week low, which is 399.35 rupees for each share.

ITC Ltd has got the green signal from the Competition Commission of India to pursue the proposed split of ITC’s hotel business into ITC Hotels.ITC Ltd will hold a 40% stake, while the remaining 60% will be held by group shareholders.

The question is, will the proposed hotel divestment give ITC Ltd shares a fresh boost and take them to the Rs 500 level? Let’s see what brokerage firms are saying on this.

ITC Ltd Share Target Price

Brokerage has said in its report that it expects the cigarette business to grow 3% year-on-year in the first quarter of FY25.

It has cautioned that rural areas do not see much improvement in the first quarter of FY25, but government initiatives are expected to increase consumption.

The brokerage has a “buy rating and a price target of Rs 500, which is up 18 % from the CMP of 427 rupees per share.

Another Brokerage stated in its annual statement “ITC Ltd reported gross sales of Rs 19,446 crore, which grew in single digits by 2 % year-on-year but remained stable sequentially, and net sales grew by 1.6 % year-on-year but declined by 0.5 percent quarter-on-quarter to Rs 17,922.7 crore”.

However, the brokerage firm maintains a buy rating on ITC Ltd shares at its current price. The firm has recommended a target price of Rs 535 for ITC stock with a potential upside of 22.3%.

They has taken a positive stance on ITC Ltd’s growth prospects in its report and expects ITC’s growth to be driven by the cigarette and FMCG segments.

ITC Ltd has a market cap of Rs 5.25 lakh crore. The price of the stock is 1 rupee per share. The 52-week price movement of this stock shows a peak in the range of 499 rupees and a bottom of 399 rupees.

100% of shares of ITC Ltd are held by the general public. There are no shares owned by promoters or other persons. This implies that the total ownership is completely public, accounting for the entirety of the shares.

ITC Ltd Stock Performance

Current Price₹ 434
52-wk High₹ 500
52-wk Low₹ 399
5 Days Return1.77%
1 Month Return-1.29%

Key Fundamentals Parameters

Market Cap₹ 5,41,598 Cr.
Stock P/E26.5
Book Value₹ 59.7
Dividend3.17 %
ROCE37.5 %
ROE28.4 %
Face Value₹ 1.00
P/B Value7.27
OPM37.0 %
EPS₹ 16.4
Debt₹ 303 Cr.
Debt to Equity0.00

ITC Ltd Shareholding Pattern

FII Holding
Mar 202342.99%
Jun 202343.35%
Sep 202343.34%
Dec 202343.26%
Mar 202440.95%
DII Holding
Mar 202342.08%
Jun 202341.92%
Sep 202341.94%
Dec 202341.98%
Mar 202443.76%
Govt. Holding
Mar 20230.04%
Jun 20230.04%
Sep 20230.04%
Dec 20230.04%
Mar 20240.04%
Hot Stocks Alert Join
Public Holding
Mar 202314.52%
Jun 202314.41%
Sep 202314.68%
Dec 202314.71%
Mar 202415.23%

ITC Ltd Share: Last 5 Years’ Financial Condition

Last 5 Years’ Sales:

2020₹ 49,388 Cr
2021₹ 49,257 Cr
2022₹ 60,645  Cr
2023₹ 70,919 Cr
2024₹ 70,866 Cr

Last 5 Years’ Net Profit:

2020₹ 15,593 Cr
2021₹ 13,383 Cr
2022₹ 15,503 Cr
2023₹ 19,477 Cr
2024₹ 20,751 Cr

Conclusion

This article provides a detail guide about ITC Ltd share.

The information and forecasts provided result from the analysis of our research team, the company’s basics and history, experience and various technical analyses. 

Also, we’ve talked in depth about the shares’ prospects and growth possibilities.

If you’re new to our site and want to be updated on the latest market information, you can join us on the Telegram Group(Link below).

If you have additional questions, feel free to leave a comment below. We’ll be more than happy to address all of your questions.

Disclaimer: The information on this site is only for informational and educational purposes and shouldn’t be considered financial advice or stock recommendations. 

BEST FOR YOU

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here