back to top
HomeINVESTMENT53% Share Crash; But Today Share Hit 10% Upper Circuit; Now, Know...

53% Share Crash; But Today Share Hit 10% Upper Circuit; Now, Know The Target

Hot Stocks Alert Join

One 97 Communications Ltd (NSE: PAYTM): Paytm’s shares have fallen 53 percent in a month. At the same time, it has fallen by 60 percent in three months. 

Questions are constantly being asked regarding the shares.

A reputed expert said that one should stay away from the stock. Because the news flow is very fast. 

He said that only the promoters have made money in this stock because the stock has been continuously falling since the IPO. Common investors have only suffered losses.

What Will Happen Next Now?

Other renowned expert, said that the huge fall in the shares of PAYTM has reduced confidence. In such a situation, it is expected that IPOs of fintech companies will not come for the next 5 years. Another brokerage house has advised to sell the shares of Paytm. The target is Rs 550 per share.

Investors Suffered Huge Losses

RBI has placed a variety of limitations on Paytm Payments Bank for not following the rules of regulation. It is an associate company of One97 Communications.

In this, 51% share is with Vijay Shekhar Sharma and the remaining 49% share is with One97 Communications. During the IPO, this stock slipped by more than 84 percent in terms of market capitalization.

Since the IPO, there has been a decline of ₹ 1.17 lakh crore in the market capitalization of this stock. A massive decline in the stock was seen over the past 27 months after its initial public listing.

About One 97 Communications Ltd Company 

One 97 Communications Limited owns and manages the Paytm brand. Its divisions include Payment, Commerce, Cloud, and more. 

The Company is in the business of providing financial and payment services. This includes the services of payment facilitators that facilitate loans to merchants and consumers, merchants and consumers, and managing wealth. 

The Company is also involved in providing cloud and commerce services, which consist primarily of an aggregator for digital goods and ticketing businesses, offering messages and voice platforms to telecom operators, enterprises, and other companies. 

The company provides a range of services, like internet banking as well as Paytm payment tools such as wallet, Paytm postpaid (BNPL) for online payment of mobile recharges utilities rent, and education, wallet top-ups, and money transfers through the Paytm application.

Fundamental Analysis of One 97 Communications Ltd

Market Cap₹ 22,773 Cr.
Current Price₹ 359
52-wk High₹ 998 
52-wk Low₹ 318
Stock P/E
Book Value₹ 196
Dividend0.00 %
ROCE-13.5 %
ROE-13.9 %
Face Value₹ 1.00
P/B Value1.84
OPM-11.5 %
EPS₹ -17.6
Debt₹ 192 Cr.
Debt to Equity0.02

One 97 Communications Ltd (Paytm) Share Price Target 2024 To 2030

Year1st Target2nd Target
2024₹ 600₹ 995
2025₹ 1000₹ 1247
2026₹ 1389₹ 1425
2027₹ 1560₹ 1749
2028₹ 1859₹ 1980
2029₹ 2159₹ 2389
2030₹ 2400₹ 2500
Hot Stocks Alert Join

One 97 Communications Ltd Shareholding Pattern

FII Holding
Dec 202272.80%
Mar 202371.83%
June 202372.11%
Sept 202360.92%
Dec 202363.72%
DII Holding
Dec 20221.87%
Mar 20233.19%
June 20233.54%
Sept 20234.05%
Dec 20236.07%
Public Holding
Dec 202225.32%
Mar 202324.98%
June 202324.35%
Sept 202335.02%
Dec 202330.22%
Hot Stocks Alert Join

One 97 Communications Ltd Share: Last 5 Years’ Financial Condition

To better understand how the market is performing, let’s look at the outlook of this share in the previous years. 

However, investors should be aware of the risks and the market conditions before making any investment decision.

Last 5 Years’ Sales:

2019₹ 3,050 Cr
2020₹ 3,115 Cr
2021₹ 2,667 Cr
2022₹ 3,892 Cr
2023₹ 7,767 Cr

Last 5 Years’ Net Profit:

2019₹ -3,960 Cr
2020₹ -2,833 Cr
2021₹ -1,560 Cr
2022₹ -2,325 Cr
2023₹ -1,113 Cr

Last 5 Years’ Debt-To-Equity Ratio:

2019
2020
2021
20220
20230
Hot Stocks Alert Join

Last 10 Years’ Profit Growth:

10 Years:
5 Years:-5%
3 Years:9%
Current Year:53%

Last 10 years’ Return on Equity (ROE):

10 Years:
5 Years:-27%
3 Years:-18%
Last Year:-14%

Sales Growth Over 10 Years:

10 Years:
5 Years:15%
3 Years:25%
Current Year:47%

Conclusion

This article is a complete guide about One 97 Communications Ltd Share. This information and forecasts are based on our research, company fundamentals, history, experiences, and technical analyses. 

Also, We have discussed the share’s prospects and growth potential in detail.

This information will help you in your further investment. 

If you are new to our website and want to get all the latest updates related to the stock market, join us on Telegram Group.

If you have any further queries, please comment below. We will be happy to answer all your questions. 

If you like this information, share the article with as many people as possible.

BEST FOR YOU

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here